Permanent Denture Options in Royal Oak
Dentures are prosthetics for missing teeth. Full or partial, depending on need, we offer a full range of dentures. Whether you’re looking for traditional dentures, high-end custom dentures, or implant-supported dentures, we are here to meet that need at Gustafson Morningstar Dentisrty in Royal Oak.
Benefits of Dentures
- Implant-Supported Dentures | If you’ve chosen to do implant-supported dentures, we can support full or partial dentures using four strategically placed implants.
- Comfort | Due to modern advancements, dentures today, especially implant dentures, offer much more comfort than they used to.
- Natural Look | A good denture set will look natural to the naked eye. This natural look can improve attractiveness and confidence.
- Look Younger | With bone loss comes a loss of definitions. Denture work can help correct that, by giving you back definition and shape to your cheeks.
All dentures are not created equal. For that reason, we encourage you to consider implant-supported dentures, as they offer a better fit and optimum comfort level.
Your initial consultation will involve us examining your teeth to determine if you are a candidate for dentures and, if so, what type of dentures would be best suited to your needs.
- Traditional Dentures | These full or partial dentures utilize a pink plastic base.
- High-End Custom | High-end custom dentures are custom-made for each patient to ensure the perfect smile. High-end custom dentures will recreate your unique smile and help you laugh, smile, eat, and speak again.
- Implant Supported | Implant supported dentures are often the best option for multiple tooth replacement. Implant supported dentures provide extra support for the jawbone and denture stability. You’ll never have to worry about your dentures slipping or clicking out of place.
Our patients love their implant dentures for a variety of reasons. Here are some of the benefits of implant supported dentures:
- Added Support and Stability | Implant-supported dentures will never slip or slide out of place. They feel like a more permanent part of your mouth.
- Reduced Bone Loss | The dental implants used to support implant-supported dentures serve the role of tooth roots and provide necessary jawbone support that can help reduce deterioration.
- Beautiful Aesthetic | Implant-supported dentures look and feel just like regular teeth. You’ll be able to share a stunning smile again.