Improve Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers in Royal Oak
An alternative to whitening and straightening your teeth, dental veneers are custom shells that cover your teeth and can change the color as well as the shape of them. They are particularly beneficial for chipped teeth, slightly crooked or poorly shaped teeth, and for those with gaps between their teeth.
Why Might I Be Interested in Dental Veneers?
- Take Control of Your Smile Aesthetic | With dental veneers, you can fix almost any smile imperfection or cosmetic flaw. Veneers allow talented cosmetic dentists to design your smile with artistic flair and create your best look.
- Natural Looking | Teeth veneers are made to look like they are your own teeth. We take color, shade, and shape of your real teeth into account in order to make them look as authentic as possible.
- Stain Resistant | While they look like natural teeth, porcelain veneers are not porous like natural teeth and are therefore resistant to stains. Additionally, a stain-resistant resin coating is added to veneers to keep them looking bright and attractive for years.
- Simple Approach | For the most part, teeth veneers do not require the same amount of tooth shaping before a procedure that a crown needs, and still they are stronger and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Comfortable | Porcelain is a material that is tolerated well by gum tissue. They feel just like regular teeth.
- Durable | Veneers do not require frequent replacement. In fact, dental veneers can last 10 years or longer in the vast majority of cases1.
What is the Dental Veneer Process Like?
In general, three appointments are needed when you are getting veneers. The first appointment is the consultation here at our Royal Oak dentist office, followed by the making of the veneers, and finally the application. You can do a single tooth, or many at the same time.
- Consultation | During your first meeting, we provide you with a consultation that covers both the diagnosis and the treatment planning. It’s important during this time that you share with us your desired results and expectations. We’ll work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that will help you achieve your dream smile.
- Preparation and Placement | Before placement, we will prepare your teeth for veneers. A small amount of enamel may need to be removed to make space for the veneer. Once your teeth are prepared, we’ll bond your veneers. Each veneer will be designed and crafted to help you attain your smile goals.
- Satisfaction | We’ll make sure you’re completely satisfied with your smile and the results of your veneers placement. Your veneers will be crafted using only the finest quality materials for optimal comfort and aesthetic. After placement, you’ll be able to experience a smile that makes you feel greater confidence and self-esteem. You’ll love your teeth. Your veneers will quickly become an indispensable part of your smile.
Near Ferndale or Madison Heights, MI? Schedule a Dental Veneers Consultation Today!
1 Alothman Y, Bamasoud MS. The Success of Dental Veneers According To Preparation Design and Material Type. Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2018;6(12):2402-2408. Published 2018 Dec 14. doi:10.3889/oamjms.2018.353