- Get the Best Deal on
- as low as $114/mo or $3,895
- All-inclusive Invisalign® Treatment
- Start a FREE Virtual Consultation
- or Call 248-541-8770
Solution for Straight Teeth
A convenient and discreet way to address crooked teeth, Invisalign® Clear Braces allow you to go about your daily routine without the hassle associated with traditional braces.
Our Royal Oak dentist can give you the straight teeth you’ve always wanted, with clear braces that are nearly invisible.
Invisalign with Gustafson Morningstar Dentistry
At Gustafson Morningstar Dentistry we offer some advantages to completing your Invisalign treatment with us. Here are a few of the benefits you will find in our office:
- Faster Treatment Time: Dr. Morningstar is able to provide predictable tooth movement with Invisalign than most other offices. Often, treatment can be completed in under a year.
- Fewer Office Visits: Dr. Morningstar provides her patients with an in-home monitoring system that will allow the patient to provide data to the office from home instead of having to make an appointment and come to the office as frequently for Invisalign check-ups.
- Less Expensive: With faster treatment and fewer in-person office visits, the actual treatment cost is reduced and those savings are passed on to the patients. And with the available financing options, Invisalign treatment is more affordable than ever!
Why Choose Invisalign Over Traditional Braces?
The following are some of the reasons that many of our patients prefer Invisalign clear braces over traditional metal braces:
- Discrete | Because Invisalign® is clear, you can remain confident as your smile improves. Unlike metal braces, people will hardly even notice that you’re wearing clear aligners!
- Smooth and Comfortable | The aligners are plastic, and don’t cause irritation in the way that traditional metal braces do.
- Removable | These aligners are easy to take off, and easy to clean. Not to mention they allow you to eat and drink whatever you want! No need to worry about food getting stuck in your brackets and wires.
- Confidence and Self-Esteem | Studies have shown that orthodontic treatment causes a significant increase in self-esteem and quality of life1. Having straight teeth also affects others’ perception of you. People with straight teeth are perceived as healthier, happier, and even smarter than those without2.
How Does Invisalign Work?
As with any dental procedure, the road to straight teeth begins with a consultation. When you visit us here at our Royal Oak dentist office, we will perform an evaluation and diagnosis to make sure Invisalign® is right for you.
During this process, you can expect x-rays, pictures, and impressions to be taken of your teeth. Invisalign® will take this and create a 3D image of your teeth, which allows us to create the right treatment plan for you.
Using Invisalign® technology, we can determine the movement of your teeth, and approximately how long the treatment will take.
Your individual treatment plan comes with customized aligners. They are made of BPA-free plastic and won’t irritate your cheeks or your gums. Just wear them through the day and remove them to brush your teeth, floss, and eat.
Then, every two weeks, you will receive a set of replacement aligners, which are designed to move you into the next stage of your treatment. Checkups are every six weeks. Make sure you keep your aligners on for 20-22 hours of your day during the entirety of your treatment.
Love love this dental practice! Friendly, helpful staff, convenient hours and location. I had Invisalign done there and am thrilled with the results and the personal attention through the process.
Am I a Candidate for Invisalign?
Even though you can hardly tell if someone is wearing them, Invisalign clear braces are effective in treating a wide variety of orthodontic conditions. If you have any of the following orthodontic problems, you may be a candidate for Invisalign:
- Misshapen teeth
- Gap teeth
- Rotated teeth
- Crowded teeth
- And more!
Schedule Your Invisalign Consultation in Royal Oak MI
1 de Couto Nascimento V, de Castro Ferreira Conti AC, de Almeida Cardoso M, Valarelli DP, de Almeida-Pedrin RR. Impact of orthodontic treatment on self-esteem and quality of life of adult patients requiring oral rehabilitation. Angle Orthod. 2016 Sep;86(5):839-45. doi: 10.2319/072215-496.1. Epub 2016 Feb 22. PMID: 26901114.
2 Dental Tribune International 2012, People with straight teeth considered happier, healthier and smarter, accessed 6 June 2021, <https://us.dental-tribune.com/news/people-with-straight-teeth-considered-happier-healthier-and-smarter/>.