At Gustafson Morningstar Dentistry in Royal Oak, we promote general dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and preserve proper dental practices.
1) A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being. Maintaining optimal oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
2) A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for little ones.
3) By keeping teeth and gums healthy as babies, you avoid the need for pricey restorative dental work down the road.
4) Strong teeth help kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
5) Proper dental hygiene beginning at birth and twice-yearly exams commencing with the eruption of the first tooth promotes normal speech development. (The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits to begin when the first tooth appears.)
Contact Gustafson Morningstar Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):